SAMURAI uses a radiation process from an Italian company, the world leader in sterilisation processes.
- Sterilisation in Italy, with greater process control and safety.
- High power to penetrate materials with a low dosage.
- Abatment of the microbial load in the packaged product.
- Treatment on closed packages/pallets without further handling.
- Absolutely no chemical residues.
Food contact certifications developed specifically by an Accredited Italian Laboratory. SAMURAI PASSED THE TESTS WITH FLYING COLOURS, done ad hoc to ensure maximum CONSUMER SAFETY:
- Volatile component screening test: no substance is released from the material.
- Non-volatile component screening test: no substance is released slowly from the material (for example, pesticide components).
- Sensory characteristics transferred to food: the tests show that upon contact with food, the products alter neither its flavour nor its smell.